This class action alleges that the Defendants unlawfully conspired to fix, increase, and/or maintain prices in the market for Polychloroprene (CR).
The plaintiffs allege that from at least August 1999 until April 2002, the defendants and senior executives of the corporate defendants participated in illegal and secretive meetings and made arrangements relating to price targets, specific price increases, and market share divisions for CR.
CR is a synthetic rubber used in a variety of applications.
Settlements have been reached in this action which resolves the litigation. The deadline to file a claim under the settlements was October 25, 2007. This settlement has concluded and all claims have been paid.
- Notice of Settlement Approval – Polimeri & Bayer (English Version) (French Version)
- Distribution Protocol
- Settlement Agreement – Bayer
- Settlement Agreement – Polimeri
- Notice of Certification and Settlement Approval – DDE (English Version) (French Version)
- PCP Questions and Answers
- DDE Settlement Agreement
Further information concerning this action, please contact Jennifer Bald at 1-800-461-6166 ext. 2455 or email [email protected].