Municipal Planning Services
Siskinds’ Municipal, Planning, Land Development & Approvals group represents a wide range of clients that include both municipalities and developers. Our team of multidisciplinary municipal planning lawyers is well equipped to:
- draft and interpret by-laws and agreements;
- provide expropriation advice to both landowners and expropriating authorities;
- work with land use planners in submitting applications for Official Plan Amendments, Zoning By-law Amendments, Consent Applications, and Minor Variances;
- advise on issues relating to the construction of telecommunication towers;
- represent landowners and municipalities before the Ontario Municipal Board, various other administrative tribunals and the courts on a wide range of matters;
- obtain development approvals; and
- advise on permitted uses of lands.
Professional Municipal Planning Services
The municipal law attorneys at Siskinds are dedicated to providing the best representation for each of our clients. Our team also provides additional services in the area of municipal law, including land use planning and by-law agreements. Contact Siskinds for municipal planning services today.
View more News & Publications