Intellectual property, whether it is a trademark, trade secret or copyright, can be one of your most valuable business assets, and must be protected with vigilance and vigour.
Our group's experience and capability span the full scope of intellectual property issues, including trademarks, copyrights, trade dress, trade secrets, licensing, technology transfer, and non-disclosure and non-compete agreements.
We assist in the protection of including:
- Ownership and infringement of copyrights
- Ownership and infringement of trademarks, including passing off
- Disputes arising from the registration or use of Internet domain names
- Advancing or defending allegations of bad faith or unfair dealing
- Licensing disputes involving online software
- Trade secrets and confidential information disputes
Intellectual Property (IP) is a common element in every type of business endeavour. We handle a range IP issues essential to obtaining, maintaining, protecting and transferring intellectual property rights for products, processes and services.
We prepare and prosecute numerous trademark and copyright applications each year for a wide variety of products, materials, designs, processes and technologies. Infringements of trademarks, whether domestic or international, are handled through litigation.
We also handle non-disclosure and non-compete agreements as well as intellectual property disputes.