Our team of intellectual property litigators has experience in managing, resolving and litigating disputes over all types of intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, industrial designs, copyright and confidential information. Our lawyers appear in the Ontario and Federal Courts at all levels as well as before intellectual property administrative tribunals.
Our client’s business objectives drive our approach to the dispute resolution process from start to finish. From negotiating pragmatic solutions to small disputes to developing a strategy to resolve major cases, each step in the process is informed by our client’s objectives to ensure the most cost-effective approach at all times.
We act for parties ranging from owner-operated businesses and start-ups to international companies. Our team has experience enforcing our client’s intellectual property rights as well as defending them from wrongful claims of infringement by others.
Intellectual Property Litigation and Dispute Resolution Services
Our Intellectual Property Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice group provides the following services:
- Patent infringement litigation
- Trademark infringement and passing off litigation
- Trademark expungement litigation
- Trademark oppositions and section 45 proceedings
- Industrial design infringement litigation
- Copyright infringement litigation
- Misuse of confidential information litigation
- Intellectual property licensing disputes and litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution