Creative design features can distinguish a company’s products in a competitive marketplace. We work with our clients and their in-house designers to protect the unique aesthetic features of their products that set them apart from their competition.
Our team prepares, files and prosecutes applications for the registration of our client’s industrial designs and equivalent design protection around the world. Our team’s understanding of the often complex interplay between design protection and other forms of intellectual property, allows us to effectively advise our clients on the best, most cost-effective strategy for protecting their products.
Industrial Design Services
Our industrial design practice group provides the following services:
- Assisting with the preparation of formal design drawings
- Preparing and filing industrial design applications nationally and internationally
- Reviewing the industrial design portfolios of clients or third parties
- Assisting clients in managing industrial design portfolios
- Negotiating and preparing industrial design licensing or sale agreements
- Enforcing and litigating industrial design rights