The cannabis sector is complex and fast-paced. Paying attention to the details and keeping ahead of the ever-changing regulatory and licensing requirements are key. We know that our CannaClients need to stay focused on their products and customers while we ensure their legal obligations and needs are covered.
Our experienced team has applied their years of expertise in business law to this growing industry. We assist licensed producers, investors, retail operators and service providers in the preparation, review, and negotiation of essential agreements and in the navigation of all other legal aspects of the cannabis market.
We have collaborated with and been trusted advisors to our CannaClients in all stages of their business growth. Our team has been a valuable contributor, lending their expertise, to assist with:
- obtaining licenses;
- acquiring financing and raising capital;
- structuring partnerships and joint ventures;
- conducting mergers, acquisitions and divestitures;
- negotiating leases;
- purchasing land;
- municipal matters;
- identifying environmental issues;
- alternative energy agreements;
- supply agreements;
- trademarks, patents, branding and labeling;
- advertising and marketing;
- franchising and trademark licensing;
- employment/employee matters;
- privacy and cybersecurity.
We focus on the black-and-white so our CannaClients can focus on the green!