519 672 2121
Close mobile menu

If you have a valid Canadian study permit and you are a full-time student who has started the study program in Canada, you are eligible to work up to 20 hours/week off-campus during regular school terms/semesters without a work permit.

If you are coming to Canada as an international student or you are currently studying in Canada, our team can advise you on whether you need a work permit and how to apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP).

Our Team

Learn more about Elena Ashford.

Elena Ashford

Associate - Immigration Law