The proposed TLDR Act
- disclose whether and what kinds of sensitive information is required for processing;
- discuss how the visitor’s legal rights are impacted and whether the visitor has any legal obligations;
- explain how a user may request the deletion or discontinuation of the use of sensitive data (if provided);
- provide a list of data breaches from the previous 3 years that were reported to consumers under federal and state laws; and,
- anything else deemed necessary by the Federal Trade Commission.