- Changes to the Global Warming Potential (GWP) values to adopt internationally-accepted values
- Clarification on verification statements
- Clarification on temporary and partial closures
- Changes to the guideline to remain consistent with requirements in other provinces
- Streamline director approvals in the guideline
- Other administrative updates
The changes are intended to simplify greenhouse gas emission reporting within Ontario, and to make Ontario rules more consistent with those of other jurisdictions. EBR Registry Number: 012-2618
Draft changes to the Guideline are blacklined here. Comment Period: submissions may be made until January 19, 2015.