For many clients, patents are their business’ most valuable assets. We understand the critical importance of protecting our clients’ innovations and work with our clients to craft appropriate strategies for building and managing international patent portfolios.
Committed To Providing Exceptional Service
Our team of experienced lawyers and patent agents work with our clients to provide pragmatic solutions to the often complex issues involved in assessing the patentability of inventions, filing and prosecuting patent applications, resolving infringement issues, and negotiating patent licenses and agreements.
Our clients span a wide range of fields and industries including agriculture and food production, resource extraction, heavy machinery, building materials, films and plastics, information technology and computer systems, consumer products, medical devices, and pharmaceuticals.
Our Patent practice group provides the following services:
- Patentability, infringement and validity searching
- Preparing and filing patent applications nationally and internationally
- Reviewing the patent portfolios of clients or third parties
- Assisting clients in managing patent portfolios
- Negotiating and preparing licensing, distribution and sale agreements
- Performing due diligence for commercial transactions involving patents and/or inventions
- Enforcing and litigating patent rights