This class action alleges that the Defendants unlawfully conspired to fix, increase, and/or maintain prices in the market for Rubber Chemicals.
The Plaintiffs allege that between July 1, 1995 and December 31, 2001, the Defendants participated in illegal and secretive meetings and made arrangements relating to price targets, specific price increases, and market share divisions for Rubber Chemicals.
Rubber Chemicals are used in the production of various rubber products.
Settlements have been reached with the defendants that resolves the litigation. The deadline to file a claim under the settlements was October 25, 2007. This settlement has concluded and all claims have been paid.
- Statement of Claim [PDF Document - English Version]
- Rubber Chemicals Questions and Answers [PDF Document - English Version]
- Settlement Agreement - Bayer
- Settlement Agreement - Flexsys
- Settlement Agreement – Crompton
- Distribution Protocol
- Notice of Settlement Approval - Flexsys & Bayer (English Version) (French Version)
- Notice of Settlement Approval of the Crompton Agreement and Approval of the Distribution Protocol (English Version) (French Version)
For further information concerning this action, please complete the contact form below.