Start a New Class Action
It’s not easy to know when you might have a claim that could be resolved by a class action. Class actions are designed to help many people with a common problem pursue legal action together. Typical examples of the issues that might give rise to a class action include:
- a failure to warn of the dangers associated with taking a particular drug or implanting a particular medical device.
- a common defect in a product.
- a common misrepresentation about investments or goods or services.
- large-scale pollution stemming from the same cause.
- a recalled food product.
- a price-fixing conspiracy.
If you think you have purchased a product or experienced a fraud that could lead to a class action, please fill out the form or email email@example.com and a member of our team will respond as soon as possible.