Canadian Environmental Law
For a brief introduction to some aspects of Canadian environmental law, focussing on Ontario, check out these articles:
And here are some popular Siskinds Environmental Group presentations on common environmental law topics:
- Director and Officer Liability for Contaminated Sites
- Certificates of Property Use for contaminated sites
- Environmental Liability Issues for Municipalities
- Risk, liability and fairness
- Contaminated Sites: the (Non) Polluter Pays
- Pitfalls in working with environmental consultants
More up to date posts on these and many other topics may be available on our blog.
Disclaimer: These environmental law articles and presentations are NOT legal advice. They address only selected aspects of each of these environmental law topics, focussing on Ontario, and were written as of a particular date. They are published for reference, free of charge, as a public service, but should not be considered to be an authoritative statement of the law as of the date of reading. See our Disclaimer page for more details.
|Blue Box Funding||Canadian Environmental Law Introduction|
|Environmental Reporting: Spills and other Incidents|